PDA

View Full Version : shakyness :(

emtw12
11-01-2013, 02:07 AM
the last few days wen I've been going to bed I've been feeling really shaky and off :( and same happens wen I wake up but it doesn't effect me during day.. anyone else

samanthajayne24
11-01-2013, 03:55 AM
Hi Yes I have been getting the same ! Feels like my insides are shaking. Especially when I wake in this night. Think it has something to do with the adrenaline. Are you taking any medication for your anxiety xx

emtw12
11-01-2013, 05:46 AM
No I'm not taking anything trying to do it myself but every night at bed time I just feel so bad Heart racing shaky and can't sleep :/ I do have symptoms through day but no shakyness.. what's your symptoms? xx

samanthajayne24
11-01-2013, 08:16 AM
I had a severe attack on Tuesday night and ended up in a &e. My heart was racing I felt faint , shaking from head to foot and couldn't breath properly. Really thought I was going to die. Since then I have been shaky and had a few palpitations. I have had numerous ECG and a ultrasound on my heart and they have said everything is fine. I am suffering with vertigo at the moment so not sure if this has triggered it off! I have started taking citalopram and starting CBT next Thursday x