PDA

View Full Version : Throat closing up

samanthajayne24
10-31-2013, 02:22 PM
DoEs anyone else feel like their throAt is closing up when you are worked up. I've had it all dayxx

saralouise75
10-31-2013, 04:02 PM
Hi,I get this feeling a lot!!!Feels like I can't get air in or feels like something is stuck in my throat.:-(

Steph88
10-31-2013, 04:31 PM
I get it all the time, it's really annoying. I know it's hard but try and forget about it and it'll go

Dahila
10-31-2013, 09:47 PM
I got it for years, it is like having a tennis ball in your throat

Ponder
11-01-2013, 02:42 AM
Yes. Although mine is related to "esophagitis" A reflux issue, that as well as obesity has contributed to, Anxiety also has largely added to this problem as well "ACID" ... I am sensitive to dusty environments which is heightened when I am angst.

I once was hospitalized for a "unknown respiratory issue" with the term Physco somatic, raised quite a bit. Double edge sword for me. Almost past out once. Glad I was able to wrestle those trembles.

Anxiety is not always the sole cause ... but it does heighten symptoms. Although I will say long term ... untreated anxiety can indeed create medical conditions that could possible of been avoided.

PS ... Hello Dahila :)

Dahila
11-01-2013, 07:44 PM
Hi Ponder, it is nice to see you again:)) I hope you are fighting with life and being very succesful:)