PDA

View Full Version : Prozac

mhillqt
10-31-2013, 01:49 PM
I have been on and off Prozac for many years ie 22...I went into remission several times on 10mg along with .2g klonopin..last 9 years stopped daily klonopin and was on 5mg Prozac ...I was off the Prozac last year and them relapsed after 13 months in may 2013...I'm now at 7 mg Prozac for several weeks ..started at 5 7 wks ago....feel like I'm
Climbing the wall and clenching my teeth ...I don't want to add a benzo ... Wonder if this will ease up .,. Hate it! I have panic, OCD and some depression ..

parisorsteph
11-10-2013, 03:09 AM
I am on 40 mg of Prozac have been since jan2013 I had a really bad relapse my self not only take more Prozac but taking Ativan as well I was taking it almost daily to help with the panic and just to get me to leave the house and eat, I have even slowly getting better but I'm having horrible anxiety tonight just need to distract my mind from all the OCD thoughts. I obsess about getting sick/vomiting it's my biggest fear it controls my life I hate it every time I eat something I worry if it will make me sick. I hope the Prozac will help you and myself get back on track! I want to live a fearless life!