PDA

View Full Version : Head

Alexcambridge
01-04-2008, 01:46 PM
I have been getting some headaches recently. Some shooting pains in the face and head, but also a tight feeling in my scalp, occasional pain behind my eyes and some throbbing aches.

As well as this I have these itchy bumps on the back of my head, and what I suspect is swollen lymph nodes on the back of my neck. The lymph nodes might be unrelated as I have suffered from a cold recently and have had winter vomiting sickness (a big thing in the UK this winter). But these bumps on my head are weird. My Mum who I suspect also suffers from anxiety has had the same symptoms and they went away after a while. Has anybody else had this?

Who else has headaches, and have you had them checked out by a doctor?

Alexcambridge
01-07-2008, 01:06 AM
Well now the swollen lymph nodes on my neck and the weird itchy bumps on my head have gone down. Still getting headaches though. Anybody else suffer from chronic headaches due to anxiety?

desiderata
01-07-2008, 02:27 AM
yeah, i get pretty bad headaches...sometimes it seems they last for days...they can be in all different spots as well, your not alone :)

RachelAnne22
01-07-2008, 03:33 AM
I too suffer from headaches related to anxiety. It starts at the base of my skull, neck and shoulders and goes around to my forehead. Its sometimes feels like cramp and sometimes throbs. Thats where i must store all my tension.