PDA

View Full Version : Dramatic or feeding my anxiety?

AnxiousPsychGrad
10-30-2013, 08:22 PM
Today I've convinced myself that there is something terminally wrong with me. I've convinced myself so much that I'm contemplating writing letters to my family for after I pass away. Anyone else go through this stage? I've had recurring localized headaches in the upper left part of my head for the better part of 6 years. I've never had an MRI as the doctor has never ordered for one (or I guess never has seen the need for one). But I'm convinced that there is an aneurysm, brain tumor... Anything that could possibly go horribly wrong.,. I've got it. I have an appointment tomorrow, a week from tomorrow, and a week and a day away with all different doctors for different things. I'm scared, nervous, frightened, sad... All of it.

KitahD
10-30-2013, 10:34 PM
I'm also afraid of an aneurysm...brain cancer...ovarian cancer. I've convinced myself going to die young. What's really stupid is my mother and grandmother anyways said "this will be my last Christmas" or birthday because they "weren't doing well". Thing is, they were never in bad health yet thought they were dying. I inherited the same darn worry.