PDA

View Full Version : EFT or Tapping for Anxiety

TrueVoiceInc
10-29-2013, 10:18 AM
I just wanted to put this out there for those of you who would like to try a medicine free alternative to your anxiety and phobia. It's called EFT (emotional freedom technique) or tapping. This is a way to tap on your acupuncture points while neutralizing the negative emotions you are feelings.

I'm sure you can google eft practitioners in your area if you would like to meet in person. Most eft practitioners meet over skype as well.

I know it has personally helped me. I've dealt with a legacy of anxiety. I am now the only person in my immediate family and extended family not on medication for anxiety. I am a practitioner as well since it's my hearts desire to help others as well.

I did want to make this healing modality available to search or reach out to a practitioner that can help.

Thanks so much and much love,
Laura

TrueVoiceInc
11-13-2013, 08:55 AM
I wanted to put this out there. I truly want to help - if you would be willing to give a testimonial I can use on my site, I would like to offer a free hour of EFT services to at least 10 people who suffer from anxiety. This is a huge issue in my own family, I have suffered from it and it breaks my heart to see so many suffering from it.

If you are interested in a free hour of help, please pm me and we will get a time together over skype.

Thanks,
Laura

omoplata
11-15-2013, 09:23 AM
For those of you that dont know about eft please google it. This is one of the most effective techniques for calming the amygdala....which is responsible for the flight or flight response. On this board there is so much discussion of whether or not this or that med is working. Eft uses no meds but is very effective. Try it! You'll be surprised.

TrueVoiceInc
11-25-2013, 09:11 AM
I made a little video introducing EFT for anxiety. You can tap along - this teaches the basic sequence and some people find relief just knowing this technique. Hope it helps!
http://truevoiceinc.weebly.com/1/post/2013/11/eft-for-anxiety.html

MiST
12-24-2013, 07:49 AM
Great, thanks for this. Iv'e always found it an interesting subject much like the power of suggestion and meditation.

GeneAllen
01-23-2014, 07:22 PM
This is a great tool. Thanks
Peace

Dahila
01-23-2014, 08:22 PM
Fantastic, I am moved, ;)

jjh333
01-28-2014, 06:28 PM
my therapist introduced tapping to me. It took me a while to buy into it, and to really understand how to do it when I was alone and not with her to lead it... but it definitely helps when I am overly anxious/depressed/having a bad day.