PDA

View Full Version : feeling really scared

sazaroo
10-29-2013, 04:10 AM
My anxiety is reali high today �� feel really panicy, hearts beating fast ��

kowboykid
10-29-2013, 04:35 AM
Feel for you babe,try relax and say to yourself nothing is wrong you are fine!

meichmann
10-29-2013, 06:26 AM
We all have days like this. As a matter of fact I was feeling like that just yesterday. Just try to stay relaxed and tell yourself you're fine just like Kowboy says. Once it's over, laugh about it and say to yourself "is that all you got?". Remember, every panic attack you make through makes you stronger.

Hope you feel better!

TrueVoiceInc
10-29-2013, 08:22 AM
Sending you loving thoughts right now. I hate that feeling. Can you close your eyes and breath deep?

sazaroo
10-29-2013, 09:15 AM
Feel for you babe,try relax and say to yourself nothing is wrong you are fine!

thank you hun :)

sazaroo
10-29-2013, 09:18 AM
Sending you loving thoughts right now. I hate that feeling. Can you close your eyes and breath deep?

yeah that sometimes helps ive worked my self up so much ive nearly passed out so ive just had to have a sugary drink :(, when will it stop :(

sazaroo
10-29-2013, 09:20 AM
We all have days like this. As a matter of fact I was feeling like that just yesterday. Just try to stay relaxed and tell yourself you're fine just like Kowboy says. Once it's over, laugh about it and say to yourself "is that all you got?". Remember, every panic attack you make through makes you stronger.

Hope you feel better!

thank you, ive been having them now for nearly 3 years why doesn't it get easyier :(, ive heard other peoples stories and within a couple ov years they have overcome it and finally seen light at the end of the tunnel I havnt :( thank you for being reali positive

bcarp66
10-29-2013, 04:25 PM
There are some really good mindfulness/anxiety tracks on iTunes that really help me out most of the time. I find the more I do them the easier it works to calm me down. Practice makes perfect I guess lol