PDA

View Full Version : Feeling panicky this morning

meichmann
10-28-2013, 07:16 AM
Hi Everyone,
Feeling panicky and anxious this morning. Tingling in my arms, having a hard time focusing, and feeling like I have to run away. I am in a cover band and we had a show this past Saturday. I should have felt anxious then being on stage in front of people but I was ok. I think this is stemming from the adrenaline dump. I know my heart is fine so I just have to concentrate on relaxing, letting it pass then laugh about it.

Thank goodness I found this site. It make me feel better knowing there are other people out there who understands what I go through and go through similar feelings.

Cuchculan
10-28-2013, 08:51 AM
You may just be right. The big come down after the long weekend. But think of how good you done on Saturday on that stage. That is a major plus. You may just be a bit drained from the massive effort you put in. So be easy on yourself. Try and relax it up if you can. You deserve a day off. A reward for all the good work on Saturday.

meichmann
10-28-2013, 09:09 AM
We really did have a good time. played in front of 130 people and they were dancing the whole time. thanks for the encouragement :)