PDA

View Full Version : Feeling numb

Anxiousraven
10-28-2013, 06:48 AM
I don't want to get out of bed anymore. I don't want to see people. I don't want to do anything.

I feel like I'm being sucked into a black hole. I can't even force myself to enjoy anything right now. I just want to sleep.

Cuchculan
10-28-2013, 08:57 AM
Sounds like depression in a big way. But only you would know the answer to that. Sounds like you have lost interest in everything. If that is the case the sooner you get help for yourself, the better for you. The longer you let it go on, the harder it might be the pull yourself back on track again. I know things may seem bad right now. But no matter how bad they might seem, there is always a road back. Just have to believe in yourself. Find that one little thing in your life that is worth fighting for. There is plenty of help out there. I know it is hard when you are down. But at these times we have to try and dig even deeper than ever before. I am sure you have had good times in the past. Just think back to those times. That is where you want to get to again. Once you were there once, you can get there again. Bit of work. Therapy. Medication. Pushing yourself. It can be done. Never say never.