PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone else anxiety leave for a few days and start up again

j brown
10-27-2013, 06:58 PM
Mine has been fine for a few days and I can tell it is going to bother me because I can feel my heart fluttering and feel it in my throat, and my mood when from feeling the best to hella lazy and dry

solta
10-27-2013, 07:02 PM
Same exact thing here. I can feel good for weeks and then suddenly get anxious again. They come and go so ride it out and enjoy the good days the best you can! Its just an episode and it will pass.

j brown
10-27-2013, 07:08 PM
Thank you for the advise I appreciate that, I'm trying to ride it out but this is new for me.

solta
10-27-2013, 07:15 PM
Thank you for the advise I appreciate that, I'm trying to ride it out but this is new for me.

Hehe, its kinda new to me too. Keep your thoughts in all the good days you just had and just think that they will come back soon again. The anxiety is NOT going to be there all the time. No matter how bad you might feel during the anxious periods just remember that you just felt perfectly fine and as soon as the anxious period is over, you'll be back to feeling good again. Keep strong :)

j brown
10-27-2013, 07:54 PM
I usually work out a lot and that usually helps but today it didn't

solta
10-27-2013, 07:59 PM
I usually work out a lot and that usually helps but today it didn't

Same exact thing here. Going to the gym usually helped but not recently. I've decided to take a break from it, probably for a week or so. I'll just let my body rest because working out is very taxing on the body. So if your body burns out then the same thing can happen to your mood too!

alankay
10-27-2013, 08:24 PM
Heck yeah. Alankay

JLBnole68
10-27-2013, 11:55 PM
Yes, mine can go away for weeks or months and then hit me again, usually after I've gone through a stressful time or illness and such. I've been sick this past week and sure enough, here comes the anxiety roaring back. Which makes being ill twice as bad.

j brown
10-28-2013, 12:02 AM
Yea when I was sick mine was bad last week it has been much better this week