Thinkitso
10-27-2013, 06:05 PM
My moms pushing me to try this, I'm skeptical. From the article:

>>doc reported immediate positive effects
>>editors/mother felt tired had insane dreams and slight headache

The verdict?

I can't post links so just remove the X's and replace them with W's

Xxx fisherwallace.com/?gclid=CJOP7fWLuLoCFWuCQgodDGEArw

Xxx. thedailybeast.com/articles/2010/11/30/fisher-wallace-stimulator-behind-the-do-it-yourself-shock-therapy.html

alankay
10-27-2013, 08:29 PM
I would be a skeptic on this device. Alankay

Thinkitso
10-27-2013, 08:55 PM
I would be a skeptic on this device. Alankay
Me2. Moms mean well, but "the road to hell is paved with irrational expectations" Ellis

jessed03
10-27-2013, 09:53 PM
Why not just download bilingual beats, for free, generated to promote the desired brain wave state? It sounds like this just does something identical.

I have lots on my phone, I put earphones in and let them play over night. They take a few months to work, but I'm able to sleep better and meditate deeper. I have inner calm, and relaxation ones, but I never really play them.

They seem to open my mind to suggestion, thus really helping my CBT, visualizations and affirmations.

Thinkitso
10-28-2013, 01:42 AM
Why not just download bilingual beats, for free, generated to promote the desired brain wave state? It sounds like this just does something identical. I have lots on my phone, I put earphones in and let them play over night. They take a few months to work, but I'm able to sleep better and meditate deeper. I have inner calm, and relaxation ones, but I never really play them. They seem to open my mind to suggestion, thus really helping my CBT, visualizations and affirmations.
Thanks I'll check it out. Anything to lower my sleep anxiety

mhillqt
10-28-2013, 04:47 AM
I have this device ...at points it helps with my oanic and depression and at other pints it doesn't...I got the device directly from the owner chip Wallace here in NYC ...it's highly recommended by the leading g naturopathic psychiatrist dr Richard brown also in NYC and who I know but again for me it was only mildly helpful at points ...