PDA

View Full Version : Back

jamiebrown
10-27-2013, 01:29 PM
Hello everyone av been gone for about 2 weeks off hear now and the reason is iv been feeling great lately back to my very old self I have had a great two weeks and I've been able to totally forget about my anxiety and depression. I have really felt excited about thinks again. I don't know my secret on how iv done it I think it's just down to the fact I have kept my self really busy and had something to look forward to like last night I had a big night out.

However I was just sat in my room just watching tv then all of a sudden BANG !!! Got a really sharp pain in my chest and I really started to panic and I had a panic attack (I was out on the drink last night btw 😞 ) my girlfriend was asking me what was wrong but I don't like to tell people anymore when I have a panic attack because they don't really get it.

I think the sharp pain was just wind but can wind cause sharp pain ? It's gone now but I'm still feeling the effects from my panic attack anyone help ?

petrified
10-27-2013, 01:35 PM
Firstly well done on having two fantastic weeks thats great!! :-)

Today is only a tiny setback and you will be back on track before you no it. Yeah wind can cause sharp pains and the pains can be quite scary. I'm pleased you had a great night though!
Panic attacks are horrible in any form and you might be feeling it a bit more if you had a bit to drink last night. Just remember this is only a little setback and tomorrow is another day. I hope you are feeling back to normal soon and just concentrate on the good weeks you've just had and not the panic attack today.

jamiebrown
10-27-2013, 01:42 PM
Firstly well done on having two fantastic weeks thats great!! :-) Today is only a tiny setback and you will be back on track before you no it. Yeah wind can cause sharp pains and the pains can be quite scary. I'm pleased you had a great night though! Panic attacks are horrible in any form and you might be feeling it a bit more if you had a bit to drink last night. Just remember this is only a little setback and tomorrow is another day. I hope you are feeling back to normal soon and just concentrate on the good weeks you've just had and not the panic attack today.

Thankyou felt great to have two good weeks so excited about it. Yeh it was like someone was stabbing me but it went I can control my panic attacks so well now though. Yeh am sure al be ok tomorrow it's just I tell my self omg am having a heart attack every time I get a pain near my heart so scary I just need to calm down.

Thankyou for the reply :)

petrified
10-27-2013, 02:02 PM
No probs yeah tomorrow will be a fab day for you. It's great you can control your panic attacks and if you ever discover how you are managing your anxiety and attacks please share :-)