PDA

View Full Version : One of those days :-/

petrified
10-25-2013, 07:26 AM
Really frustrated today. I've had loads to do today, a lot of running around for other people and I haven't stopped. Well because I'm stressed my health anxiety has kicked in and because I had a new tattoo done on Wednesday I now surely have blood poisoning. I feel a little hot, haven't been going to the toilet much, even though I've drank loads of water. How do I stop obsessing about blood poisoning it's really getting me down the constant checking all the time. Grrrrr

Anxiousraven
10-25-2013, 07:29 AM
I'm actually pretty knowledgable with tattoos as I have plenty and worked as a apprentice for a while.

Sometimes when you have a tattoo your immune system detects there is something in your skin and freaks out and tries to reject it a lot of the time this creates 'flu like symptoms' it's common and I get it a lot. where did you et your tattoo done? Is it a legit company? I'm sure you'll have nothing to worry about

petrified
10-25-2013, 07:33 AM
Hi yeah it was I've had loads done before that was my seventh lol. I just seem to have an obsession with sepsis at the moment. I had a dental infection a few month back which I convinced myself would turn septic lol. Thanks for that though you have put my mind at rest a little :-)

Anxiousraven
10-25-2013, 08:21 AM
I used to get anxiety about getting HIV all the time until a nurse say me down and was like 'stop stressing even people who are more prone to get it come in and get tested negative just don't put yourself at risk and you'll be fine' so I get the stressing about it

petrified
10-25-2013, 08:25 AM
It's crazy I think I've had sepsis about 10 times now lol and I'm still fine I think with me it's always because I think if the worst case scenario if I feel a little off. It's strange how we all have our fixations wether it's heart attacks sepsis or HIV. It's very annoying

Anxiousraven
10-25-2013, 08:27 AM
It's crazy I think I've had sepsis about 10 times now lol and I'm still fine I think with me it's always because I think if the worst case scenario if I feel a little off. It's strange how we all have our fixations wether it's heart attacks sepsis or HIV. It's very annoying

Really is annoying anxiety is the worst ever :( I just want to be care free and happy

petrified
10-25-2013, 08:50 AM
I no the feeling :-( at least most of us are in the same boat here

Anxiousraven
10-25-2013, 08:53 AM
I no the feeling :-( at least most of us are in the same boat here that does make me feel less alone

petrified
10-25-2013, 08:57 AM
Yeah I wouldn't wish anxiety on anyone but it is comforting to no we aren't alone in this