PDA

View Full Version : Chest Pains

penny88
10-24-2013, 04:21 PM
Hello,

I'm just curious to know if anyone else has had similar symptoms to me. For the past five or six days I have had chest twinges like dull pains which come and go throughout the day. They move from the left to the right side and can also be in my arm. On Monday I went to an emergency doctor (I have just moved to a new country so am not yet registered with a doctor) who told me it was anxiety and gave me beta blockers.

The beta blockers have helped and I am also taking st johns wort and B12 supplement. Although I am 25, have a healthy lifestyle and have normal blood pressure I still find having these twinges worrying as it is not something I have experienced before and want to see if others have similar experiences with anxiety?

Dweeb
10-24-2013, 04:24 PM
Yeah i get them on a daily basis unfortunately and also get heart palpitations regularly and now theres nothing wrng as ive had ecgs and a chest x-ray

penny88
10-24-2013, 04:26 PM
Thanks for your reply. As I've only just moved I know it will be a while before I am able to get any xrays or ecgs, but doctor said it was hyper circulation due to anxiety. Don't want to think he just brushed me off

Dweeb
10-24-2013, 04:32 PM
I felt like this when my chest pains started that they wasnt taking me seriously cuz of having anxiety.

I'm assuming that uve been liftin a lot since uve just moved. You could have costochondritus from all the lifting and carrying