PDA

View Full Version : Side effect, anxiety or going crazy

onebreathatatime
10-23-2013, 01:36 PM
Today at the drs I was staring at a vertical metal piece on the wall (like a divider) and then it started to look like it was shaking side to side. I looked away and back again only to see it sill shaking. I mentioned it to the dr and he asked if I was anxious and I said yes and so it's been summed up to be anxiety. I have been on Zoloft for a week now and not sure if this might be a side effect? Or am I going crazy (more so than normal)?

mykids12
10-23-2013, 01:46 PM
Nope I have that happen too. Sometimes I feel like the floor is moving too. Crazy feeling.

onebreathatatime
10-23-2013, 01:55 PM
Nope I have that happen too. Sometimes I feel like the floor is moving too. Crazy feeling.

I feel like the floor moves too! It is a crazy feeling. I think this one worried me because it's my vision and I just had my eyes fully checked a month ago , everything checked out normal.

mykids12
10-23-2013, 01:59 PM
It does all sorts of crazy things to you. I've had the vision thing to where it looks like something's moving but it's not. I've also had blurry vision out of just one eye, which could either be the anxiety or Tmjd for me so I'm not worried about that part haha. But everyday I'm convinced something's wrong with me health wise.