PDA

View Full Version : when ever i have a good day i tell myself im being stupid and have nothing

mikecole114
10-21-2013, 03:00 PM
does anyone eles have the feeling that they never seem to remember their anxious times. for example when i look back at this time last year i remember everything i did but i dont remember the anxiety feelings even though i know it was my worst time ever. is this my brain trying to forget? its good in some cases but it also makes me feel like im being stupid when im feeling okay. does anyone know what i mean or is this just me?

farrah01
10-21-2013, 04:53 PM
does anyone eles have the feeling that they never seem to remember their anxious times. for example when i look back at this time last year i remember everything i did but i dont remember the anxiety feelings even though i know it was my worst time ever. is this my brain trying to forget? its good in some cases but it also makes me feel like im being stupid when im feeling okay. does anyone know what i mean or is this just me?

Never thought of it till now, but I don't either! And I know I have had lots of attacks

mikecole114
10-21-2013, 04:58 PM
Never thought of it till now, but I don't either! And I know I have had lots of attacks

Yeah it's like if I think of a holiday I went on I don't remember being anxious on it I remember all the good stuff. Does that make sense?

NeverToo...Fear
10-21-2013, 05:07 PM
I don't know if it does that for me...I remember the facts of how I was feeling; hence why there's the thing where I avoid situations so I don't feel it again...but then there are times, like it was no big deal (when I'm back in good mind) ...I think maybe when you are feeling better you look back and can't relate to yourself on how crappy you felt?? .....I haven't much an idea........ but I guess it's a good thing if you can just remember all the good stuff, right ? .... :)

farrah01
10-21-2013, 05:11 PM
Yeah it's like if I think of a holiday I went on I don't remember being anxious on it I remember all the good stuff. Does that make sense?

Totally understand. I can remember 1/2 times that I had bad attacks.. But that all. I def had more than 1 or 2. Lol

mikecole114
10-21-2013, 05:20 PM
Totally understand. I can remember 1/2 times that I had bad attacks.. But that all. I def had more than 1 or 2. Lol

Yeah like I know I did and have felt this for like a year but I do just remember "January this year I was really bad" but I can't remember the details about it. I'm probs being weird. Yeah it's good in that sense but It always makes me underestimate how long I've been feeling bad. For example this had a big strain on my ex girlfriend where I remember our realationship being good she got more and more unhappy and I was unable to realise but her being unhappy made me more and more anxious
A horrible cycle