PDA

View Full Version : Currently in ER

gregsmithhhhhhh
10-21-2013, 02:58 PM
Not sure who read my post the other day and the symptoms i had but i'll give a brief description. Beginning of the week began oil pulling to strengthen gums and stop recession. End of the week i began to get dry mouth and changes in vision, the next day fever and chills with aches and pains. I googled my symptoms and mercury poisoning was among them. Now i have slight aches on my sides. I don't want to take a chance with potential seriousness, and although it could be healing crisis or all in my head and i only had flank symptoms for a couple days, i will see what the blood and urine tests show.

I am only 20 so i am hopeful amalgam fillings have not done much damage..wish me luck

faultandfracture
10-21-2013, 03:58 PM
As you probably already know, your fillings might have reacted to the oil pulling. I have nothing else to add, as I'm completely inexperienced in this field of causation and toxicology. Let us know when everything is okay, please. ;)

gregsmithhhhhhh
10-21-2013, 10:17 PM
finally back, they did blood and urine tests along with the usual blood pressure etc. Doctor said it's most likely a viral infection. Funny, because after leaving my sides barely hurt at all and the aches have moved a little to my chest and other areas and some twitching in my legs that was mainly active when i had chills this morning. I am a little more calm now though, but my imagination is always running away with me!

fisher
01-02-2014, 11:48 PM
Greg i have just read your posts,when we are anxious we can tell ourselves we have everything and it is so real but until u see somebody and get checked out you cant relax,our brains are very powerful things,i remember getting ectopics for nearly a week all the time and i was so frightened but they was really happening so i went private to see a cardiologist and as soon as i had an ecg done and he said you can have loads a day well i calmed down and the next day i didnt have any

MiST
01-02-2014, 11:50 PM
we can tell ourselves we have everything and it is so real but until u see somebody and get checked out you cant relax,our brains are very powerful things

This is very true

artaud
01-03-2014, 02:35 AM
I am only 20 so i am hopeful amalgam fillings have not done much damage..wish me luck

Admittedly, I am not familiar with Oil Pulling.

But for mercury, see the following:

As often as we want to buy into the mercury thing, and it should be respected, here's a person that injected it into their blood in an attempt to commit suicide, at which they were unsuccessful. This is one of several cases.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2890926/

The point being that the mercury is in their lungs and other areas and they were released and followed up two years later with no illnesses attributed to the mercury actively in their body far in excess from what one may expect from amalgams.

"Our patient, however, made a full clinical recovery and did not show any renal, hepatic, neurologic, or pulmonary sequelae over two years of follow-up."

Dahila
01-03-2014, 09:53 AM
The oil pulling seems to me like a stupid think to do, it does not harm and does nothing for us. It is like Homeopathy, and Famous Dr. Bach. Makes me laugh hard when i read about it and hear people are using it.
Placebo is something we make to work, because we believe it will.
I am into healing and all natural things but oil pulling is disgusting. I had seen it for years. There is so many ways to clean your body, to get rid of toxins. Look into Ayurveda, and you will be surprised.