PDA

View Full Version : Stress test

kays
10-20-2013, 02:49 PM
What's a stress test and how do I go about getting one

tailspin
10-20-2013, 03:44 PM
Hi kays, Here's a link to a good website with helpful info about stress tests:

http://www.heart.org/idc/groups/heart-public/@wcm/@hcm/documents/downloadable/ucm_300453.pdf

I had one and it really helped put my mind at rest about my heart (the only test that ever has!!). I asked my primary care doctor to refer me for one. Your doctor should be able to do the same.

Wishing you the best!

kays
10-20-2013, 05:38 PM
Thank you I will be on the case to my doctor tomorrow be a nervous wreck till I get one now lol thanks again xxx

tailspin
10-20-2013, 06:36 PM
Good luck, kays! Really hope it goes well! Be sure to let us know!

Blessed
10-20-2013, 06:36 PM
I know how you feel. I am scheduled to have a nuclear stress test and treadmill stress test and echocardiogram Wednesday. This will be my second set of tests since all my anxiety issues started in 2011. I pray these all come back normal and when they do I must must must must accept the fact there is nothing wrong with my heart and put this all behind me. I pray the same for you!

Sloaine
10-21-2013, 03:55 AM
Hi Tailspin,
Your link didn't worked for me, I know things like this happens on entire web but I will kind if you will share it in readable form or check the link again. It will help many to deal with stress and to lead healthy and active lifestyle. Thanks in advance for any input.