PDA

View Full Version : Head tension

marty232
12-24-2007, 04:48 AM
I get this head tension all the time. It comes and goes all day which is really annoying. Its kind of like I get the head tension compulsivly. I get the thought of it when I get it.
I have an Obsession about sensation of the head tension and it going away or getting better.

I have just started using antidpressant medication for treatment from a Psychologist. I just want to know if anyone suffers from this.

That anxity list is really good on the general discusssion page.
found what I get an Obsession about sensations or getting better

sanders1502
12-28-2007, 11:46 AM
Hi Marty, I've had tension headaches for many years (like a tight band of pressure around the head)...it's anxiety related.. don't worry.

conciliary
12-30-2007, 11:11 AM
Marty-

do you feel "heavy headed" with this tension? I have tension or pressure constantly at the very top of my neck at the scull and around my sinus cavities (bridge of nose and around my eyes). This causes me to constantly feel off balance like I am going to fall over. Its not as bad if I am sitting down but still noticeable. I dont feel like it is a congestion or sinus problem though, because otherwise I feel fine. Just wondering if it is the same for you?