PDA

View Full Version : This helped so much with my Panic Attacks

bridges228
10-16-2013, 07:27 AM
I am new to this forum but I wanted to share my experience of the hypnotherapy CD I purchased on Amazon UK recently. Hypnosis CD for Panic and anxiety attacks by Sharon Shinwell

After using it for a couple of weeks, my anxiety attacks which have troubled me for years have almost disappeared. I am now finding that I can face challenges in a far more positive way without going into blind panic. As soon as I feel the anxiety coming on, I refer to the simple tools in the hypnosis session and the symptoms quickly disappear. The therapist (nice female English accent) talks to you in a gentle uplifting way and after listening I feel I can face anything. I am in the UK and bought the CD from Amazon but the download is on the selfhypnosisuk.com website I was sceptical at first but I'm glad I took the plunge after reading the rave Amazon reviews on the UK website.

Bex390
11-04-2013, 02:38 AM
I am surprised that this hasn't been mentioned here before, maybe because the lady is in England but with mp3's it doesn't really matter. I have been a great fan of hers for some time and recommend her to many. What I like is that when I needed some advice, I emailed Sharon and got a personal reply within a day.
Bex

bridges228
11-13-2013, 12:55 AM
I recommend her too, a friend of mine has her title Stress Management but I haven't listened yet. I used to frown at alternative remedies but not any more.

It's 2 months since I first listened and the attacks haven't returned but I still use the recording like a top up.