PDA

View Full Version : Depressed at afternoon?

Alsklaftsk123
10-14-2013, 03:30 PM
Hi. At the afternoon (after school/ work), i'm noticebaly more depressed than other times. Why? Is there a logical reason for this? To be honest i have no clue why and what i am depressed about.

sweetypie
10-14-2013, 03:36 PM
There might be a reason and there might not. Some people just get more depressed at certain times of the day. I also get more depressed in the afternoon. I think because I am done with all my work (which distracts me), but it's not time for bed yet (which also gives me a break from my evil thoughts.) And the sun is going down, which I HATE as well.

aerowaffle
10-14-2013, 03:42 PM
I'm just the opposite, I'm more anxious/depressed in the morning, especially when I first get up. I've never been able to figure out why that's my bad time.

Alsklaftsk123
10-14-2013, 03:56 PM
Well for me, late night and early morning is the times i am least depressed. Well, i absolutely hate waking up (at winter/ autumn here i live, everything is ice cold and dark). But i dont have that much depression then. My worst point is maybe at 17.00.

littleone123
10-14-2013, 04:03 PM
I suffer with morning anxiety most days. And my theory is because I'm worrying about what the day is going to bring and most days 8/10 of them I'm fine once I'm at work. It's very common and because we are vulnerable in the morning and ur body has relaxed in the night

Punisherthunder
10-14-2013, 04:13 PM
My depression actually hits the worst on the night before work. It's especially bad on Sunday nights. My stomach hurts, I feel nauseous. Strangely, if it rains outside then that will definitely worsen things too.