PDA

View Full Version : They took my baby yesterday but today I am happy.

Justin J
10-13-2013, 02:40 PM
They took my baby yesterday. I told you. You know that already but what you do not know is the I have found another baby in the Ospedale. It was abandoned and a product of the licentious behaviour here at the Pieta. I asked the lady to take care of it and she took it away. Like the baby I found yesterday. There are so many hidden babies here you never know when you will find one and for this reason I am happy. I am not happy. No. I am sad because I want a baby of my own making. The pretty lady next door said no after approaching my request. I will keep trying. I leave you with better photos than previously. I do not know how long this happiness will last. We shall see what the new day brings here at the Pieta. Do not forget that I am a life-binder and it is my duty at the Pieta to bring new life into existence. Peace and harmony shall manifest when I create a baby boy of my own. Alas I fear I may have little time before I am forced into another Ospedale where there are no women to conceive my baby boy.

Tomorrow I shall circle the Pieta wearing clothes of the Renaissance and find this beautiful woman. She shall conceive my child.

We are a perfect match.

For now, they do not discern my motives because they do not understand.

jessed03
10-13-2013, 04:29 PM
Your attachments don't work. Just sayin'

manz82
10-14-2013, 02:42 PM
Two questions -

First - are you for real or are you joking?
If you're joking then shame on you!
This forum is for people who are genuinely suffering from nervous illness and are seeking help and advice.

Second - If you're not joking, then I am fearful that you are on the wrong forum. It sounds to me as though you are suffering some sort of manic episode and I pray you seek the correct help that is needed.

All this talk about getting a random woman to have your child is not normal in any way and you need to speak to a professional about what is going through your mind.

kays
10-14-2013, 03:30 PM
Two questions - First - are you for real or are you joking? If you're joking then shame on you! This forum is for people who are genuinely suffering from nervous illness and are seeking help and advice. Second - If you're not joking, then I am fearful that you are on the wrong forum. It sounds to me as though you are suffering some sort of manic episode and I pray you seek the correct help that is needed. All this talk about getting a random woman to have your child is not normal in any way and you need to speak to a professional about what is going through your mind.

I agree xx

Sarah_1292
10-14-2013, 04:45 PM
I agree xx

I also agree

jessed03
10-14-2013, 04:51 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWNho8g0lsU

This is how I imagine him saying it.

Anyone else the same?

'They tukkk urrrr babie'

MrsJ88
10-14-2013, 05:16 PM
Two questions - First - are you for real or are you joking? If you're joking then shame on you! This forum is for people who are genuinely suffering from nervous illness and are seeking help and advice. Second - If you're not joking, then I am fearful that you are on the wrong forum. It sounds to me as though you are suffering some sort of manic episode and I pray you seek the correct help that is needed. All this talk about getting a random woman to have your child is not normal in any way and you need to speak to a professional about what is going through your mind.

I agree! What he has doesn't sound like anxiety.,, it's pure craziness when I read his posts. I'm sorry.

jessed03
10-14-2013, 05:34 PM
I agree! What he has doesn't sound like anxiety.,, it's pure craziness when I read his posts. I'm sorry.

I think he's kinda trolling us. People as delusional as he's acting don't really sit online chatting, creating threads, talking about babies. He won't get anything he needs here. How many schizophrenics do you read about, using the internet to chat? Not so many.

I've seen other forums talk about intentionally trolling us, I try and have our backs and discourage it, but such is the internet!

trinidiva
10-14-2013, 05:49 PM
Two questions -

First - are you for real or are you joking?
If you're joking then shame on you!
This forum is for people who are genuinely suffering from nervous illness and are seeking help and advice.

Second - If you're not joking, then I am fearful that you are on the wrong forum. It sounds to me as though you are suffering some sort of manic episode and I pray you seek the correct help that is needed.

All this talk about getting a random woman to have your child is not normal in any way and you need to speak to a professional about what is going through your mind.

Agreed. I'm not sure...as he's had other rational posts in the past, but if he's for real, he needs to go to the hospital pronto because his post isn't making a bit of sense.

jessed03
10-14-2013, 06:04 PM
Hmm, seems I didnt see most of his posts.

Guess this kid has legit issues.

Dahila
10-14-2013, 06:06 PM
I agree!!!

I think he is making fun of us:(

manz82
10-15-2013, 07:12 AM
I'm not sure what's going on, but I hope he's not taking the piss because none of us on here think anxiety issues are remotely funny.
It's not fun having to deal with any of this and the reason we're all here is to help each other, not be a-holes and ridicule the site.