PDA

View Full Version : Exercise and Heart rates..

Sarah_1292
10-13-2013, 02:26 PM
Hey guys! I've moved and haven't had access to the internet and although I don't really know alot of you I have missed you all! its nice to have a community who understands the daily difficulty's of anxiety's!

This thread is for reassurance if anything! I'm looking for quick effected weight loss programme and I've been introduced to the "Insanity Workout" It's very very tough but I still want to give it a go! the only thing is I'm anxious thinking about it as I'm worried that I might overwork my heart and have a heart attack! in the video's the trainer keeps saying "Check your pulse make sure your ok" well I mean...what if you're not?? I dunno I'm just wondering. I'm really really very unfit, the workout's really demanding, I'm only 21...I hope some of you understand where im coming from :D

tailspin
10-13-2013, 03:45 PM
Hi Sarah, Welcome back! It's great you want to start an exercise program. I have heard of the Insanity Workout, but I have not done it. I'm thinking it might be an idea to start off with something a little easier? If you haven't exercised in a while it could be disheartening to start with such a tough program? Perhaps you could use the Insanity Workout as a goal to work towards? Also, it's always a smart to check in with your doctor before starting a new exercise regimen. Is there any other form of exercise you think you could get into? Or what was it about the Insanity Workout that really appealed to you?

Good luck and wishing you the best!!