PDA

View Full Version : Freeking out help

jamiebrown
10-13-2013, 05:10 AM
I went out last night and got drunk, woke up this morning feeling Absaloulty awful like really really bad hangover :( I keep thinking my heart is just going to stop I get breathless and start to panic 😥 anyone's symptoms awful like mine after a heavy night ?

Dweeb
10-13-2013, 05:53 AM
I havent drank alcohol since having anxiety bt i have heard alot of people always feel like complete s*** the day after :(

Drink plenty of water.

Hope ur feeling better soon

jamiebrown
10-13-2013, 08:43 AM
Yeh it's true av been there and done this before so stupid of me because I know what mess am going to be in in the morning.

Dweeb
10-13-2013, 09:04 AM
Just wanna live and be normal thou dont we :( and then pay the price the day after :(

U feeling better now?

jamiebrown
10-13-2013, 09:28 AM
Yeh exactly I'm only 22. Gotta live why we are young can't sit in every weekend hope it just fades after a few month anxiety ....

I feel a bit better Iv been to sleep for about 3 hours. 😌

Dweeb
10-13-2013, 09:32 AM
I'm the same 22 and literally feel as thou this anxiety as taken my life away from me :(

Dont feel anythin like the girl i used to.

Bt today as actually been a good day so far havent had a single anxiety symptom yet so touch wood it stays that way!

jamiebrown
10-13-2013, 09:52 AM
Well hope you do have a good day I love good days kind of get abit of excited when I do have a good day which is sad really because we are only young every day should be good

Catchyourmiracle
10-13-2013, 10:48 AM
Well hope you do have a good day I love good days kind of get abit of excited when I do have a good day which is sad really because we are only young every day should be good

I know that's right. I am not young anymore I am middle aged. But the panic still ruins my days at times. Life is never what we expect I guess.

Dweeb
10-13-2013, 11:22 AM
Glad i'm havin a good day bt slightly freaked out that i am having a good day cuz havent had 1 since all this started 8 weeks ago

Catchyourmiracle
10-13-2013, 11:54 AM
Glad i'm havin a good day bt slightly freaked out that i am having a good day cuz havent had 1 since all this started 8 weeks ago

You said it started eight weeks ago? Is this the first time ever, or have you had something lesser before that could have been it? Have you seen a doctor yet? If not, don't wait! I made myself so miserable because I didn't want to have to take medicine. I just wrote a book about it. Its on Amazon.com

I waited and waited and it got worse and worse. Its better to find a good doctor and go from there. A lot of MD's I don't think, really know how to treat patients with these disorders. Just IMO of course! :) You feel better!

Dweeb
10-13-2013, 12:02 PM
Yeah ive seen a doctor didnt want to wait as soon as it started i went to the doctor. Had ecgs done heart is fine. Blood test was fine! Booked in for a abdominal scan bt think it is just IBS i'm suffering with.

Ive been takin propranolol for 8 weeks and i was on diazepam for 2 weeks. Bt yeah this is the 1st time ive had no symptoms at all in 8 weeks.

All this started cuz my little girl had to have a major operation and then i researched the op and freaked myself out and then the anxiety came :(

Bt hopefully i have more good days than bad from now on!

Whats ur book called? I'm readin 1 at the min called overcomin anxiety

jamiebrown
10-13-2013, 03:08 PM
Yeah ive seen a doctor didnt want to wait as soon as it started i went to the doctor. Had ecgs done heart is fine. Blood test was fine! Booked in for a abdominal scan bt think it is just IBS i'm suffering with. Ive been takin propranolol for 8 weeks and i was on diazepam for 2 weeks. Bt yeah this is the 1st time ive had no symptoms at all in 8 weeks. All this started cuz my little girl had to have a major operation and then i researched the op and freaked myself out and then the anxiety came :( Bt hopefully i have more good days than bad from now on! Whats ur book called? I'm readin 1 at the min called overcomin anxiety

Let me know how you get on cause by the sounds of things your exactly the same as me

Catchyourmiracle
10-13-2013, 03:16 PM
Oh Goodness, no wonder your having anxiety honey. I would be too! My book is called : Panic and Anxiety: Through the sufferers eyes. I think I also read the one your reading now. My God I probably read them all while I was going through that. I think that was the worst thing I suffered in my life.

Yeah ive seen a doctor didnt want to wait as soon as it started i went to the doctor. Had ecgs done heart is fine. Blood test was fine! Booked in for a abdominal scan bt think it is just IBS i'm suffering with.

Ive been takin propranolol for 8 weeks and i was on diazepam for 2 weeks. Bt yeah this is the 1st time ive had no symptoms at all in 8 weeks.

All this started cuz my little girl had to have a major operation and then i researched the op and freaked myself out and then the anxiety came :(

Bt hopefully i have more good days than bad from now on!

Whats ur book called? I'm readin 1 at the min called overcomin anxiety

Dweeb
10-13-2013, 03:20 PM
I will defos purchase that book :) thank you

Its horrible everyday wakin up with 1 thing or another i even have horrible dreams so my brain must never switch of constantly thinkin all the irrational things :(

My daughter is fine now and come through the op fine if i aint worrying about her health i'm worrying about my own diagnosed myself and her with so many things its unreal and theres never been nothing wrong with us.

Catchyourmiracle
10-13-2013, 03:24 PM
Just remember I'm here to talk. I know what it is like. I had the dreams, the trouble with IBS, and the whole nine yards. It was awful. I was sure I wouldn't make it. My kids were just about grown when I started Panicking! But if I little kids, I have no idea how bad it could have been.

Dweeb
10-13-2013, 03:28 PM
Awwww thank you means alot as i feel that none of my friends understand so theres no point talkin to them about this. :(

My mom understands to an extent bt then she gets annoyed at me when i'm constantly asking for reassurance.

When i was diagnosed with IBS last week i was sure i had appendicitus and went to like 4 different doctors