PDA

View Full Version : urgh help!

emtw12
10-13-2013, 04:48 AM
getting lots of chest pain arm pain and sore belly today!! :( in the centre too.. it's none stop :(

Bloss3
10-13-2013, 04:58 AM
Me too my anxiety has been off the charts today have had the chest pain all day. Laid down to read a book 10min ago and it finally stopped

JimmyJazz41
10-13-2013, 05:10 AM
emtw. I noticed from your posts that you get pain and numbness in your arm. Have you considered having your thyroid checked out? I know that can be a symptom of a thyroid problem especially if it's accompanied by anxiety. it probably isn't but it's just a thought.

emtw12
10-13-2013, 05:13 AM
Everywheres aching today :( sore collarbone pain in chest and arm and stomach all left side :( yes I had a test for para thyroid and it come back abnormal had to get another test (PTH) not got results yet. what can it cause?

JimmyJazz41
10-13-2013, 05:18 AM
From what I understand it can cause lots of muscle aches and pains and numbness too sometimes. It can cause anxiety and make you feel tired. Also it can cause heart palpitations and you can lose or gain quite a lot of weight among other things. Don't worry if you do have thyroid problems, it's perfectly treatable.

emtw12
10-13-2013, 05:27 AM
so it can cause chest pain arm/hand pains an stuff? I've had loads of aches all over and pains and a lot of shortness of breathe it never ends. thanks for advice

JimmyJazz41
10-13-2013, 05:40 AM
Pretty sure it can cause shortness of breath too. I researched about it cos when I started getting health anxiety it was one of the things that I convinced myself I had. I also know it's easily treated with drugs.

emtw12
10-13-2013, 05:47 AM
the thing is when I get these pains I feel calm most the time just worried but I wouldn't say anxious all the time, I don't feel anxious a lot but still get these pains.. I've never had a pa either that's why I don't think it's anxiety still! but I've had all these pains for months on end! stuff is just getting added on. but me having chest pain and shortness of breathe and now constant arm pain it worrys me it could be something bad but I've had tests only thing come back abnormal is my para thyroid (she says it's the things on the sides of thyroid)

JimmyJazz41
10-13-2013, 05:54 AM
Have you noticed any weight loss or gain? Do you get diarrhea or constipation?

emtw12
10-13-2013, 06:09 AM
yes lost weight