PDA

View Full Version : Anyone

jamiebrown
10-12-2013, 11:54 AM
Anyone's symptoms revolve around there stomach and bowls .. Am only 22 and it's all to do with my stomach and feeling sick and weird symptoms anyone relate ?

sweetypie
10-12-2013, 11:58 AM
I get really nauseous sometimes yes. My stomach literally feels like it's doing flips when I am hysterical.

jamiebrown
10-12-2013, 12:00 PM
Wakes me up in the middle of the night like really nervous feeling in me stomach and I get a hard lump in my lower left abdomen then I pass wind and it goes .. Really embarrassing !

Dweeb
10-12-2013, 12:18 PM
I'm suffering with this right now and also pains in my sides :( turns out i got IBS

jamiebrown
10-12-2013, 12:23 PM
That's what I was thinking my symptoms mimic ibs :/

Dweeb
10-12-2013, 12:28 PM
I freaked out at 1st and diagnosed myself with appendicitus and went to like 4 different doctors before i was convinced it wasnt that and then my gp said ibs and gave me some colpermin for it and it does seem to be settling a bit now.

Bt apparanty the pains that come with ibs can become very severe :(

jamiebrown
10-12-2013, 01:20 PM
So you think that's what's wrong with me ?

I wake up in middle of the night with a bad stomach I always have a bad stomach.

I can't settle anymore everytime I have a drink try and enjoys self I get a temperature and feel like I need the toilet. Just want to feel ok again I feel like my nerves are going all the time. I worry that it might be something serious but I try to convince my self it's anxiety

Dweeb
10-12-2013, 01:25 PM
It does sound like ibs to me!

But u need to go to the doctors and get them to diagnose you with it so they can give you medication to treat it.