PDA

View Full Version : Guess I am getting sick

MrsJ88
10-11-2013, 05:45 PM
My anxiety has been at an all time low.. It's been so nice. I have even been able to go out to toke alone (first time in 2 years) and shop. Before I couldn't go anywhere alone or drive without anxiety/panic.

All of a sudden though, I feel cold, achy, very tired and like I may have a fever... This is cueing my health anxiety I'm thinking its something serious. Does anyone have any cold/flu remedies??

Jernau G
10-11-2013, 06:06 PM
Stay under a blanket and watch some movies or read a book or whatever you prefer to do. Take a hot shower (the steam helps), drink lots of water (chamomille tea!) and just wait it out.

Im sure its nothing serious and that you will feel better in a couple of days. Dont let this bring you into the anxiety cycle again :)

MrsJ88
10-11-2013, 06:40 PM
Stay under a blanket and watch some movies or read a book or whatever you prefer to do. Take a hot shower (the steam helps), drink lots of water (chamomille tea!) and just wait it out. Im sure its nothing serious and that you will feel better in a couple of days. Dont let this bring you into the anxiety cycle again :)

Thanks for the advice!! :)