PDA

View Full Version : I told them I would go to the mental hospital they said stay in the hostel

Justin J
10-11-2013, 05:28 PM
I told them I said I would go to mental health hospital because I can't do what I want to do with my life. I told them about the face i can't look in the mirror at. They can offer no treatment here and they said I have stay in the hostel. There is good looking lady here and I want her to have my baby to improve and bring life people will value into being. I have told them about the hospital and I am near the fountain, pressipiss and there is no return when I go. I have to find someone because I know I can make better people from us both but they don't see it. They don't see the chance element but the tools are there and the silly idiots out there don't see the deeper level of my being. I want a baby with anyone and they will always be attractive because I have too strong genetics and genes and if I mix them with anyone then I will make life people will take and accept... Here i am in a lonely place but angst anger for this room. it is a problem and there is more to it ... People don't UNDERSTAND.

I have no way to tell them this

jessed03
10-11-2013, 05:33 PM
The answer:

jessed03
10-11-2013, 05:35 PM
Or: (depending on preference)

Justin J
10-11-2013, 05:39 PM
The answer:

That is not the answer. A baby is the answer and I will show to them how they judge me but not my child... The lady in our hostel is very nice but I can't talk to her because of my face. She is capable of understanding oh don't get me wrong she is very intelligent. I don't want a child, no I don't but people don't value me is why I'm here in the hostel. I WANT THE HOSPITAL. I told them there is no one here now. It is empty and the hospital has people with many problems who I CAN HELP. I WOULD LIKE TO HELP THEM. I LOVE CARING AND BRINGING NEW LIFE that people will accept. I have seen it happen before

jessed03
10-11-2013, 05:47 PM
If you cant talk to her, can you pass me her number so I can? I have a gf, but I kinda want a harem of women, ya know?

I was thinking 8 wives. What do you think, too many, too few?

Women are trouble, leave her to me. I'll buy her a fashion mag to read.

Me and you can just smoke the green stuff. I dont do weed, but Ill do it once with you.

Justin J
10-11-2013, 05:54 PM
If you cant talk to her, can you pass me her number so I can? I have a gf, but I kinda want a harem of women, ya know?

I was thinking 8 wives. What do you think, too many, too few?

Women are trouble, leave her to me. I'll buy her a fashion mag to read.

Me and you can just smoke the green stuff. I dont do weed, but Ill do it once with you.

YOU ARE NOT ON THE SAME MIND AS ME. IDIOT. I don't smoke, I don't drink, I don't do bad things. My face is bad but I am not bad. I am good but people don't see that. I drink water and nothing else but I am damaged .. water is too weak to repair now. A baby will prove to them not all of me is damaged and hope, it is going to work. Idiots around me .. The only place I can meet attractive people is the hostel and hospital. They are damaged but are still beautiful and they don't see it. I will use them to give me a child that will go and play with the attractive people in the world cleanse the ugliness from my past. NO MORE SCOAIL LIMITATIONS

jessed03
10-11-2013, 06:05 PM
So you're not gonna be my wingman? I thought you wanted friends?

I'm kinda hurt, I thought we were gonna be amigo's...

Nevermind, I forgive you. You have big plans. I get that.

You know what else would prove you aren't damaged? Finishing the Sunday Times crossword. I never manage it... Im always left with a couple words. You ever get that? I end up cheating and feel bad about myself...

Cos - mano et mano - babies are annnnnnnnnoying. They scream, they stink... you think lifes bad now, try watching the SAME cartoon over and over - 5 hours at a time!

Justin J
10-11-2013, 06:19 PM
So you're not gonna be my wingman? I thought you wanted friends?

I'm kinda hurt, I thought we were gonna be amigo's...

Nevermind, I forgive you. You have big plans. I get that.

You know what else would prove you aren't damaged? Finishing the Sunday Times crossword. I never manage it... Im always left with a couple words. You ever get that? I end up cheating and feel bad about myself...

Cos - mano et mano - babies are annnnnnnnnoying. They scream, they stink... you think lifes bad now, try watching the SAME cartoon over and over - 5 hours at a time!

I have been to London so you do not fool me with your trickster words. The palace is where I slept at night for two nights and people did not mind me taking refuge at stairs. My plans are not big. Why do you say that? They are not plans. It is a mission and I am finding women who are like me and I hope London will be the place again I have sex. A prostitute, I asked for a baby. I am desperate to create life that I should have been. It went wrong, yes but that was not my problem. I still carry genes to make what I should be. People don't see this, yes I am shadow of myself.

Now you see my face is corrupted. Not what it should have been.. There is so much more to tell but I told them i want to go back to the hospital, the pieta where he taught and I listened

jessed03
10-11-2013, 06:30 PM
You kinda look ok to me, but whatever.

Did you like London?

What are doing now, uni?

Justin J
10-11-2013, 06:56 PM
You kinda look ok to me, but whatever.

Did you like London?

What are doing now, uni?

Oh that place. It is terrible the people are disgusting. They smoke, drink and make noise like children. I left. I had no friends because of my face. The hostel is where I am but the hospital is the fruit they deny me. I am here for maybe a long time. I took the overdose and slit my wrists at university standing in front of the elite and they aided meً. I spit in their faces. They do not accept my face and I am segregated. Enough of this child play. London made me realise ... What is it to be homeless? I got their attention but people ate in another realm to me there. Death is peace for me and I hope my child can live a beautiful life like the normal people and inspire others like back in the pieta

jessed03
10-11-2013, 07:08 PM
What city are you in now? Where are your parents? You have anymore pics? I see guys way uglier than you daily who have gfs.

I think your mind has corrupted, not your face.

P.s. Yeah, London isnt the nicest place to live

Justin J
10-11-2013, 07:33 PM
What city are you in now? Where are your parents? You have anymore pics? I see guys way uglier than you daily who have gfs.

I think your mind has corrupted, not your face.

P.s. Yeah, London isnt the nicest place to live

Enough talk about my face for you do not understand as others do. I want to befriend attractive people but they deny me teasing me with their pretty faces, whoever I go they mock me and torment me with their beauty. They don't see the possibilities at all. The dr father is inebriated somewhere I can't tell you where. My mother does not exist. Where is she? Mother where are you? You know, out for a long time but she doesn't know and she loves me but I reciprocated. She isnt attuned to my problems nor does she need to be. She has escaped from me and after so much time it was necessary. I am lost in a chasm of diversity, you know a lot of possibilities but they are all still people. Why do they see me as a threat? I am
A life binder and caring soul no harm at all but they reject me and I am compelled to prove them wrong through a child I shall have with an attractive woman. Idiots folly.
I am in London of course

blondieqtpie
10-11-2013, 11:11 PM
A baby with anyone?? What?? You should have a baby first when you are more stable, and with someone you love if possible. And you sound like you have a lot going on in your head. I really think you Should seek professional help ASAP.

Perses
10-12-2013, 06:36 AM
What kind of hostel are you in? Are there doctors there that can help you? If not, then I do think you should go to an emergency walk-in psychiatric hospital or clinic. You'll get help there, and they will not look down on you.