PDA

View Full Version : Stomach Pains.No Appetite

TheAndrew215
12-20-2007, 08:20 AM
Woke up today and felt nauseas.I can't eat breakfast because if I do I'll probably throw up.If I still feel like this by lunch time I probably won't eat lunch.This is what has been happening to me for probably about a year or two.I think it's a bad case of an anxiety disorder.I'm staying with my dad and his family and it doesn't happen at all when I stay with my mom.It may be because I encounter more people here.Considering they are my family doesn't process in my stomach.Sometimes when I think about certain things my stomach will hurt.I'm not sure what to do about this:?

emilyanne89
01-06-2008, 09:41 AM
i had the exact same problem. and sometimes when i got really nervous i would even throw up. i had no control over any of it.
now i'm talking to a therapist and i'm on lexapro and ativan. it seems to work pretty well, except sometimes i still get stomach pains. good luck!

also, try to eat fruits and vegetables. heavier foods are more difficult to keep down. and try ensure shakes because then at least you'll be getting something into your system.