PDA

View Full Version : Do You Feel Like You've Played Another Life?

KieranA001
10-10-2013, 01:03 PM
I don't know why, but I feel that I've played another life in my past. I don't know why I think this but I can kinda picture it in my mind. Is this normal anxiety thinking or what ??

I don't know why, I can picture places I haven't even been very clearly :/

sweetypie
10-10-2013, 01:47 PM
Does it make you feel scared to picture these things? If not, I don't think it's related to anxiety, unless it's a repressed memory. I had one of those and it was very scary when I remembered what had happened and I wasn't sure whether or not it really happened until I asked the people who were there and they confirmed it was real. Before that, I could have believed those memories from when I was a toddler were a dream.

But anyway, it might just be some kind of religious experience you are having and maybe you should find a religion that believes in reincarnation and talk to those people about it?

jessed03
10-10-2013, 02:44 PM
It doesn't sound like usual anxiety symptoms dude.

Sounds quite interesting though.

The repressed memory could be a possibility, and could explain anxiety... If it adds up in your life?

KieranA001
10-11-2013, 06:31 AM
The memory isn't a bad one, in fact I'd rather be in that life than this one :L I can clearly remember being on the beach in a black rubber ring in the sun in a hot, very busy city with 4 other people who look about 20-ish. I can remember be feeling of being there as well, kinda like I had something to live for. I remember the beach having one of those wooden walk paths, but it didn't have anything on it like a pier of anything, it didn't go that far out to sea. It must have been the size of two cars length wise. and it had black / brown seaweed and a silver chain wrapped around one of the legs. This wooden walk path seems to be broken though, it kinda tilts over.

I remember going home at about 5PM, well it looked late afternoon anyway. I remember walking through a rocky arch or some form of tunnel with other people and that's all I seem to remember.

I also seem to remember another memory where I'm near an old petrol station and I seem to be on LSA or some form of hallucinogenic drug. I know that everything is warping and changing color. I remember feeling quite nauseous and remember being on top of a bridge with someone else but I appear to be tripping up all the time where I'm on the LSA. I remember going home and sitting on the floor crying because of the effects and intense anxiety it brought me. I could see everything rippling and the walls breathing to me.

I had another memory where I don't know how I got it where I was laying on the floor with blue fingers and feel finding it hard to breathe just laying in the garden.

I don't know why I have these thoughts, because they're not mine. I have never done any of this stuff before. I'm 18 and am pretty scared at this point because it's like that everything that has happened in my vision, or whatever delusions they may be everything seems to be the same in the real world. For example, touch, smell, etc are all the same if I were to actually do them in the real world.

I mean, these delusions aren't very visual it's the same as when you're trying to think of what you did yesterday or something, but I can picture it in my head. At some point it just seems to come to mind. :/

At the moment I don't know what to do, I mean if I were to think something would happen it would. If I get a gut instinct that I'm going to bump into say, a friend. I would just bump into them on the same day and it's the same person. Although, that's different from the delusions or whatever they are. I don't get them that often though it was just bothering me so I thought I'd mention it so get some piece.

It just bugs me how everything seems to real, so much detail and I haven't even been there. :/

sazco
10-11-2013, 07:16 AM
The memory isn't a bad one, in fact I'd rather be in that life than this one :L I can clearly remember being on the beach in a black rubber ring in the sun in a hot, very busy city with 4 other people who look about 20-ish. I can remember be feeling of being there as well, kinda like I had something to live for. I remember the beach having one of those wooden walk paths, but it didn't have anything on it like a pier of anything, it didn't go that far out to sea. It must have been the size of two cars length wise. and it had black / brown seaweed and a silver chain wrapped around one of the legs. This wooden walk path seems to be broken though, it kinda tilts over. I remember going home at about 5PM, well it looked late afternoon anyway. I remember walking through a rocky arch or some form of tunnel with other people and that's all I seem to remember. I also seem to remember another memory where I'm near an old petrol station and I seem to be on LSA or some form of hallucinogenic drug. I know that everything is warping and changing color. I remember feeling quite nauseous and remember being on top of a bridge with someone else but I appear to be tripping up all the time where I'm on the LSA. I remember going home and sitting on the floor crying because of the effects and intense anxiety it brought me. I could see everything rippling and the walls breathing to me. I had another memory where I don't know how I got it where I was laying on the floor with blue fingers and feel finding it hard to breathe just laying in the garden. I don't know why I have these thoughts, because they're not mine. I have never done any of this stuff before. I'm 18 and am pretty scared at this point because it's like that everything that has happened in my vision, or whatever delusions they may be everything seems to be the same in the real world. For example, touch, smell, etc are all the same if I were to actually do them in the real world. I mean, these delusions aren't very visual it's the same as when you're trying to think of what you did yesterday or something, but I can picture it in my head. At some point it just seems to come to mind. :/ At the moment I don't know what to do, I mean if I were to think something would happen it would. If I get a gut instinct that I'm going to bump into say, a friend. I would just bump into them on the same day and it's the same person. Although, that's different from the delusions or whatever they are. I don't get them that often though it was just bothering me so I thought I'd mention it so get some piece. It just bugs me how everything seems to real, so much detail and I haven't even been there. :/

i have daydreams like this. i can imagine anything i want when i want. nothing wrong with picturing things being alright yano :) just sounds like you have a good imagination. nothing to worry about.

KieranA001
10-11-2013, 07:33 AM
I don't imagine it though, it's like it's already their. It just pops in my head like a flashback without me even thinking about it. I don't know, it just feels so real like I've been there. I can even remember the smell of the environment having a summer, candy floss, sea salt smell. I guess I should just stop thinking about it. :-)

jessed03
10-11-2013, 07:46 AM
Did you ever have a similar, intense dream similar to this, that your mind confuses for a memory? Probably not? I still have occasional memories of a dream, they confuse me as I've never done those things, then sort of realise they were intense nocturnal dreams that were very real.

It's about as close as I can remember myself getting to experiencing something like you are.

I know anxiety-OCD can do stuff exactly like you describe, but they're kinda usually quite unpleasant, whereas yours just sounds like a memory. They call them false memories. No idea if it applies to random memories as well.

Interesting though.

KieranA001
10-11-2013, 08:03 AM
Did you ever have a similar, intense dream similar to this, that your mind confuses for a memory? Probably not? I still have occasional memories of a dream, they confuse me as I've never done those things, then sort of realise they were intense nocturnal dreams that were very real.

It's about as close as I can remember myself getting to experiencing something like you are.

I know anxiety-OCD can do stuff exactly like you describe, but they're kinda usually quite unpleasant, whereas yours just sounds like a memory. They call them false memories. No idea if it applies to random memories as well.

Interesting though.

I'm not sure if I've had a dream like this. I may have done but not realized it, it's weird though. Kinda feel like I want to stay in that memory lol. It was so peaceful and relaxing, It seems like it was based in a big city though maybe in the summer. Kinda felt like I was in the 80s or 90s when everyone was more chilled out.

http://images.fineartamerica.com/images-medium-large/sunset-at-pier-60-clearwater-beach-florida-robert-wirth.jpg

That's the picture that is similar to it, just imagine the sea isn't as far in and their was sand as well and it was a bit lighter. Very similar though. :-)