PDA

View Full Version : ?

manz82
10-10-2013, 03:40 AM
Does anybody else ever get really tense neck muscles and a weird swimmy head feeling when talking to people you're not completely comfortable with?
This keeps happening to me and even when I try to relax my neck I am paranoid the person I'm speaking to can see my head shake, because I feel it moving myself.

rhar
10-10-2013, 03:47 AM
I get those swimmy feelings constantly!!!!

Dweeb
10-10-2013, 04:12 AM
I constantly get the swimmy/fuzzy head feeling just learnt to accept it now and hopin in time thag it will go cuz i aint payin it any attention.

I also get the stiff/shaky neck feeling an i think thats due to the fact that i clench my teeth alot without realisin that i'm doin it

rhar
10-10-2013, 04:28 AM
I constantly get the swimmy/fuzzy head feeling just learnt to accept it now and hopin in time thag it will go cuz i aint payin it any attention. I also get the stiff/shaky neck feeling an i think thats due to the fact that i clench my teeth alot without realisin that i'm doin it

I get the same. I sometimes also notice I get like trembly lips. Like they quiver when I smile when having a conversation.

I sometimes also find it hard to sit still bc I get a falling backwards feeling

Dweeb
10-10-2013, 04:32 AM
Yeah sometimes when i'm standing i feel as thou i'm goin to fall or something bt i just hold onto the thought that 1 day it will go and i'll be back to 'normal'

manz82
10-10-2013, 02:14 PM
Thank you everyone. I feel so much more relaxed to know that I'm not alone with these annoying symptoms. X

jamiebrown
10-10-2013, 02:54 PM
I get this as well and I also sometimes slur my words really weird !

jessed03
10-10-2013, 03:01 PM
I get this as well and I also sometimes slur my words really weird !

That stuffs horrible, had that for years. Hope it goes soon.