PDA

View Full Version : Stop torturing yourself! You are free!

neo080
10-09-2013, 07:52 PM
I'll start with what we all can relate to first. Fear and anxiety are thieves. They steal away everything that makes us who we really are and makes us afraid that who we are or maybe what we believe is wrong. It is like being locked up or trapped somewhere without knowing how to escape. The goal is always to escape. We don't want to be here. The worst part is that we feel lonely and like noone understands. We sometimes try to talk about it but most of the time we don't even understand it ourselves and our feelings are already pretty much all screwed up at this point anyway so its really kind of stupid for anyone to actually want to talk about it because its pretty likely that they're just going to be confused or make us that much more angry that we tried and yet again feel even more stupid for even trying. Its a really scary place and the worst worst worst part is that when we're here, we feel hopeless and worthless.
I've been there. Have you? Are you there now? Hopefully not but if you are, just know that you're not alone. We all have a story and they're all so very different but that's okay! They're supposed to be :) Now my question to all of you: how well can you relate? and are you tired of being lonely?? If you feel like you are then you're not. So talk! :)