PDA

View Full Version : I hate this!

onebreathatatime
10-09-2013, 01:17 PM
I was off on holidays last week and not much happened in the anxiety and panic department. Now that I am home and back to my normal life, I have been having crazy anxiety issues all over again:
-first off my heart rate was lower than normal so of course I think I am going into cardiac failure
-now my heart rate is ranging around 80 which is a bit high for me
-feeling vertigo/dizziness again (even though I just went to the ENT on monday and everything is normal)
-left side pains and winded feeling (around breast area)
-weakness in left arm, sometimes right but not normally
-tense jaw (I grind a lot, but like I said when I was away none of this happened)
-internal shaky feeling (which freaks me out thinking I have ms, yet when I was checked in ER at end of august they said I was fine)

I want to just live my life and not be bothered by all these things that probably have rational explanations.

HealthAnxNut
10-09-2013, 01:27 PM
It's so hard. It's like one big snowball that just keeps rolling and rolling, and you get caught up in it. One symptom can trigger a whole string of things you didn't notice a few minutes ago, but now you are on death's door. I think when you were outside your normal stress routine, you were able to behave and react the way you wanted to, because there were no "rules" (I HAVE to do this) or triggers that you deal with on a daily basis. Maybe you could change things up a bit, and get outside your norm, since that seemed to help? We all want the same thing - to feel NORMAL. Hugs!