PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone?

Dweeb
10-09-2013, 11:00 AM
Does anyone else suffer with IBS and if so what are ur pains like?

nshrank89
10-12-2013, 05:23 AM
Yup and it sucks. Really sensitive stomach to many foods. Especially dairy and citric foods. I take tums, fiber pills, and gas x a lot

Dweeb
10-12-2013, 05:27 AM
Yeah i keep gettin pains in my side and my stomach :( been takin buscopan helps a little but not all that much.

Bloss3
10-12-2013, 06:15 AM
Hi I also suffered from IBS there are a lot of different pains you can get with it the bloating is the worst i took fiber powder seemed to help me. The good thing is it can go away I had it for 6 years then it just stopped touch wood haven't had it back since..... Hope you feel better soon

Dweeb
10-12-2013, 06:18 AM
Thank you so much for the replies.

I just got scared that it was something more than IBS like appendicitus or summat even thou ive been doctors and they said it wasnt

This health anxiety isnt nice at all :(

Bloss3
10-12-2013, 06:29 AM
It does suck I've had health anxiety for years constantly thinking is this pain that or that it really it always on your mind and the anxiety makes you aware of every little pain. I find if I can distract myself it goes away then I know I'm ok. I'm happy you aren't so worried anymore

Dweeb
10-12-2013, 06:51 AM
I'm feeling a little better think i'm more paranoid as ma sister as just been diagnosed with a ovarian cyst bt the doctors have booked me in for a ultrasound scan so hopefully i'll be fully assured that i'm fine after ive had that done

Bloss3
10-12-2013, 06:58 AM
I'm sure after you have the scan done it will put your mind at ease, I can understand why you would be a little on edge after what happened with your sister , just keep positive till you get results

Dweeb
10-12-2013, 07:01 AM
I will do thank you for replyin :)

Hopefully it is all just IBS and clear up in time