PDA

View Full Version : anxiety at work

dj430
10-07-2013, 09:40 PM
This is my first time actually in one of this forums. I just feel so out of place with my anxiety and I think talking to other people that suffer from the same thing could help.

Well usually I get hired for good companies but I always end up quitting cause of my anxiety and it's to the point where I can't take it anymore. I loose job after job..I can't put it into exact words but once im under stress I get my anxiety real bad to the point where I can't function right. Just working around other people where you have alot of responsibility makes me freak out and I just start getting anxiety. Im the type of person where I want everything done fast and when im bombarded with work it's frustrating cause I want everything done fast which is impossible... Does this happen to anybody ? Or any recommendations on how to control my fears and anxiety? Could it be that im just insecure ?

Dahila
10-07-2013, 10:09 PM
I am exactly like you. And I was always bombarded with extra responsibilities. The last job I lost, the position I worked myself is now two people and the boss is not happy about their work. At least I take a pleasure from the situation. I still have some inside intel. I am trying to be different now. I do not chat, I do my job and I do not voice my opinion. It does not help it makes situation worse. When you are anxious people can sense it. They get irritated and nervous around you. Dj you know how it goes. You could control your fear and anxiety with counseling , and maybe meds, Exercising and meditations does wonder. Try to read some of our stories on Forum and you will see that you are not alone. :)

dj430
10-07-2013, 10:33 PM
Thanks dahila :-) it really helps knowing im not the only one feeling like this.. It's just an anxiety that I can't control and depresses me if I ever have to step Down from office jobs to warehouse or any other job that you don't have a title. I get anxiety when I feel people judging me on how im doing my job... I have hope :-) .. This forum really helps..

Dahila
10-08-2013, 08:50 AM
Well I have the same. Yearly evaluation is a nightmare, then interview to work... .What a waste. I will never get a new job I am so anxious on any interview..