PDA

View Full Version : Ringing ears

RT24
10-07-2013, 09:29 PM
So my ears started ringing not too long ago while I was playing some video games. I didn't notice it until I felt this sort of clogged feeling in my ears--it's kinda mild, but it's annoying. The past two days I've had kind of a painful burning feeling in my inner ear that comes and goes. It's extremely annoying and the great google search is pointing to tinnitus-a syndrome that can cause suicidal thoughts from how maddening it gets. Great. And I was having a really good day too :(

Any help?

Dahila
10-07-2013, 10:21 PM
Tinnitus is awful, how do I know? I have it for over ten years. My hearing aids mask it a bit but I am taking them out when I am home. Right now I have noisy fridge in my right ear. I am sorry but because of that I had never thing about suicide. I do not know anyone who would consider suicide because of tinnitus. I suspect that you may have inner ear infection and you should go to doctor. Tinnitus comes gradually.. You need to go on med for that. Inner ear infection causes also vertigo and this is very annoying and pretty scary. Go to doc please. You do not want to lose any hearing....:0