PDA

View Full Version : Joined university...

Justin J
10-06-2013, 05:06 PM
Hi I joined university 2 weeks ago. It's going ok, better than I expected but I have no friends. I talk to the people I live with and they try to make me feel good about myself. They invited me to a night club but I didn't enjoy it. I spend a lot of time in my room again like I did back at home. I haven't had chance to talk to my course mates because they look like they already have their friend cliques. The fact that I am ugly makes it even harder to find people to talk to. I will probably end up being alone again but I have much work to do I don't think it will be as bad as before.

Thank you.

tailspin
10-06-2013, 05:14 PM
Hey Justin! Glad that uni is going ok for you. And that there's a lot of work to keep you busy and distracted.

I think you posted before about your concerns with your appearance, and many folks reassured you that you look just fine. I just want to add my reassurance too! You look good, Justin!

Is there a counselor at uni you could talk with? Someone who could help you work at having a more realistic perception of how you look?

Wishing you the best!