PDA

View Full Version : Is it an Anxiety/Panic Attack?

tag666
10-06-2013, 12:36 PM
Hi, im new to here and really need some help.

I have experienced this a few times, and i notice it is definitely worse after a night on the ale....

At any random moment, when im happy, walking, talking or shopping I start to feel weak and not me! My body goes very cold and my fingers tingle...i feel my blood rush
out of my head and my hands go red, my face goes pale..my friend was with me and told me (we were just walking down the canal, again, felt fine and happy.) My vision
goes funny and i cant concentrate, i get a strange taste in my mouth too.

Im basically about to completely pass out.

Its the most frightening thing i have experienced..PLEASE help me to understand what it is.

What has caused this to happen? Why does it happen? it is ruining my life.

Afterwards im very shakey and tired.

Tom.

sweetypie
10-06-2013, 01:08 PM
Do you feel like fear proceeds it or happens during it? It can definitely be caused by anxiety/fear, but you might not realize that you have anxiety or fear at first.

I have gotten so anxious that I almost fainted a ton of times. I literally couldn't feel my body all over, it was so tingly. And almost every time I get super bad anxiety, I can't concentrate at all and my vision goes funny.

Dahila
10-06-2013, 01:14 PM
Typical panic attack. Years ago I lost my sight for like three hours. It was the most frightening expedience. eh

tag666
10-06-2013, 01:16 PM
When it happens im very frightened because of what is happening, i cant do anything except wait, wait to pass out!

But im not worrying prior to the attack and it just happens.

Thank you for the reply