PDA

View Full Version : Single or Married?

mike49085
10-20-2005, 07:37 PM
How many of you are single or married. I'm single and it seems to get harder to find someone. I was engaged for awhile until my ex fiancee' left me last winter. I have been really depressed since then. I feel lost.

duddits
10-20-2005, 09:28 PM
I'm hopelessly single, maybe that'll change one day. *sigh*. We will prevail mike :)

xavier
10-21-2005, 12:02 AM
i also am hopelessy single and im positive that my lack of a social life or a girlfriend is contributing to my depression

mike49085
10-21-2005, 01:05 AM
I am positive that it makes my depression worse too.

brickyard_red
10-21-2005, 06:18 AM
I'm sorry all of you are so lonely, maybe one day you will find that special someone that I believe is out there for everyone. I will pray for you all to find them soon.

I debated on answering this because I didn't want to make you all feel bad, but I am married. I have been for 11 years now and some of it has been hard, but I have to say for the most part it's the best years of my life. My husband is very understanding about my fears and phobias, that helps alot. I'm sure I get frustrating to him when I drag him to the grocery store with me all the time, but most of the time he goes with me without a fuss. Probably because he can pick out what HE wants. lol

Cath :)

shoe
10-21-2005, 07:16 AM
single here. but I plan on working on that... soon.. when I get the courage.. hehe

scatmantom
10-21-2005, 10:29 AM
Well im Single and have always been :( i feel like im wasting my youth.....I live away from home and want to start going out with girls..but I just get too nervous..but id rather be able to sort the general anxiety out b4 i hav a girl friend!

anangel4me
10-21-2005, 02:04 PM
I am single and have been for a long time. I know one day that will change but I want to get better about my anxiety first because I do not want to scare him away. :)

Contamination
11-20-2005, 01:33 PM
Very happily married, due to that now my anxiety seems worse, I have the fear of losing my wife and my son to anxiety! grrr I hate it. :(

Jason

Angel
11-21-2005, 02:42 AM
I have got a Beautiful girlfriend named Nicole. She has been a big help with everything i have gone through since this whole Disorder thing started happening. We just made it official this past thursday.She is stimulating both mentally and physikally....email me if you dont believe me, i got proof....and she doesnt mind...haha.
Im not serious, you better not....kause ill find you...