PDA

View Full Version : Wtf

aharris2456
10-05-2013, 12:16 PM
Anyone else ever have something planned that you are so excited about and can't wait for it to get here, then when that day does finally come you wake up and its just like **** its going to be anxiety filled day. Even though you've been looking forward to it, your mind just knows and has to throw a wrench into the works.

jayj404
10-05-2013, 01:44 PM
All the time. It's just a part of anxiety that we have to deal with, Something that helped me with anxiety is waking up in a good mood. I open up my blinds at night so in the morning the sun will come threw. I set up an alarm on my phone to play my favorite song when it goes off. Waking up in a good mood in the morning will always make the rest of the day better!

Hope you get better!

tailspin
10-05-2013, 03:45 PM
Hi aharris. I can relate to that. It sucks! Are you going to go ahead and do the thing you planned anyway though? I hope you're able to do that. Sometimes, even if you start the day feeling crappy and anxious, those feelings can improve as the day progresses, especially if you're doing something fun.

Really hope the day turns out well for you!

angieproc1977
10-05-2013, 03:48 PM
Yes all the time so then when im doing what im supposed to be doing I worry all the time that my anxiety is going to appear x

Olive Yew
10-05-2013, 04:34 PM
YES!!! Like my corn maze day with my friends. That turned into poop in a pail very quickly and I ended up staying home

aharris2456
10-05-2013, 10:34 PM
Well I did go, and for the most part I did have fun but there were times when I felt the tiny chest pains and while we were having dinner i just felt like i wasn't there. I'm glad I went though and got to see some friends I haven't seen in a long time.

tailspin
10-06-2013, 01:26 PM
Well I did go, and for the most part I did have fun but there were times when I felt the tiny chest pains and while we were having dinner i just felt like i wasn't there. I'm glad I went though and got to see some friends I haven't seen in a long time.

Good for you! Really glad you were able to make it!

Dahila
10-06-2013, 01:36 PM

This is the reason people think, I am antisocial. Anxiety is paralyzing me and does not let me to have relation with people. I had a high anxiety today, when my daughter came to pick up my grandchild (she had sleep over with nana) Does it suck or not? I should just shot myself