PDA

View Full Version : I dont believe

mkgirl01
10-05-2013, 11:01 AM
I don't believe I have anxiety.... I believe I have a hormonal imbalance or I have pots anyone have any insite

aharris2456
10-05-2013, 12:07 PM
I think at some point we all say something along those lines. I've often thought how can this be anxiety when I used to be the person that had carefree attitude and was always happy go lucky. Like a poster told me the thing is to trust your doctor, but the other side of me say to also trust your gut you know your body better than anyone in the world. I think of it as a car you know something is wrong with it but the mechanic can never find anything.

sweetypie
10-06-2013, 01:46 PM
I think to some degree everyone with anxiety problems have some kind of internal problem that makes it easier for them to get anxious than other people. While I have dealt with most of my anxiety through exposure therapy and cognitive behavioral therapy because I get different anxieties all the time (I've had pretty much everything GAD, agoraphobia, panic disorder, OCD, everything) and every time I get over an anxiety, I get a new one, I think a part of me is hardwired to get hysterical.