PDA

View Full Version : Diet increase

jamiebrown
10-04-2013, 12:52 AM
My diet has increased massively over the past few weeks I eat like a horse.. But this has caused me to have abdominal swelling in lower left abdomen it not like a round lump it's just a massive hard area,. You think this is because I am eating more and eating quickly ?

ceecee27
10-04-2013, 07:00 AM
My daughter suffers with this, alot, she eats too much that her body can't get rid of the waste quick enough and it builds up in her bowels and intestine, see your gp as this can be dangerous if left untreated. in the meantime drink plenty of water and go to the toilet as often as possible

jamiebrown
10-04-2013, 12:52 PM
Ohh dear not good news then seen as though I have health anxiety anyways.. Thankyou for the reply am due to see my doctor to get some more of my anti depressants

ceecee27
10-04-2013, 01:07 PM
your very welcome, hope it's not as this is a terrible thing to have on it's own as well as with anxiety

tailspin
10-04-2013, 05:18 PM
Does it help to eat small, frequent meals or snacks, as opposed to consuming large amounts of food in one sitting? It definitely makes sense that drinking lots of water would be helpful. Also, presumably, eating plenty of fruits and veggies to help things move through?

Good luck at the doctor!

alankay
10-04-2013, 06:11 PM
Gas/nuscle knot would be my guess "off the hip". Appendix is on the right and you'd be very sick if that was the problem. Alankay