PDA

View Full Version : Ugh

MrsJ88
10-02-2013, 08:54 PM
Having sharp stomach pains that shoot up into my chest! It's scaring me! Please help

Jcsmith0817
10-02-2013, 08:56 PM
I get those too at times, but mine make me very nausea and the pain is like someone stabbing me inside

MrsJ88
10-02-2013, 09:03 PM
I get those too at times, but mine make me very nausea and the pain is like someone stabbing me inside

Yes! I feel nauseated too! Never had this! Just weird stabbing pains in lower stomach that radiate up to my chest quickly then I feel nauseated.

Jcsmith0817
10-02-2013, 09:07 PM
It's horrible!! Especially the nauseated feeling and the feeling of needing to gag!! :/ But don't worry too much bout it at the moment! It's just anxiety doing it horrible thing too scare us and make us panic! If it is anxiety then it will pass as long as you focus on something else positive. :]

MrsJ88
10-02-2013, 09:11 PM
It's horrible!! Especially the nauseated feeling and the feeling of needing to gag!! :/ But don't worry too much bout it at the moment! It's just anxiety doing it horrible thing too scare us and make us panic! If it is anxiety then it will pass as long as you focus on something else positive. :]

Thanks. Now the pains are going to my back. About to scare me into a panic attack :(

Jcsmith0817
10-02-2013, 09:19 PM
Aww, Yes I can relate anxiety has ways of messing with our bodies and minds so much.. I am anxious about working at a different banking branch tomorrow cause I have never worked outside of my main branch temporary.. I feel lightheaded and tense atm

MrsJ88
10-02-2013, 09:23 PM
Aww, Yes I can relate anxiety has ways of messing with our bodies and minds so much.. I am anxious about working at a different banking branch tomorrow cause I have never worked outside of my main branch temporary.. I feel lightheaded and tense atm

I understand that. When I was working (I'm a stay at home mom currently) I would get anxiety about different work situations.

Jcsmith0817
10-02-2013, 09:26 PM
It's stressful and makes me think of the worst.. such as what if I get a panic attack, or faint, or something in the sense of going horribly wrong.. I hate it so much.. but I do my best!

I am hoping you feel better as the sharp pains pass and go away.. my biggest problem is dealing with my floating feeling.

MrsJ88
10-02-2013, 09:29 PM
It's stressful and makes me think of the worst.. such as what if I get a panic attack, or faint, or something in the sense of going horribly wrong.. I hate it so much.. but I do my best! I am hoping you feel better as the sharp pains pass and go away.. my biggest problem is dealing with my floating feeling.

I very rarely get the floating feeling but when I do, I don't like it!

The pains get worse if I lay down.

Jcsmith0817
10-02-2013, 09:31 PM
Your lucky you rarely get it, it feels like mine is everyday all day and its horrible, it makes me think twice about if its anxiety or something worse.. :(

Lin
10-02-2013, 09:47 PM
You should get any stomach pains checked out by a doctor and then when you know it is nothing physical then you can treat it as part of your anxiety and depression.

Anxiety and depression comes out in all of us in many different ways and your stomach pains could easily be caused by it, once you know it is you can then treat it by deep breathing into the pain and concentrating on putting it right by slowly breathing into the pain until it subsides. With practice this will really help.

It is a form of meditation and mindfulness and will help you.