PDA

View Full Version : anxiety society

xxms-blondiexx
12-10-2007, 02:09 AM
hey guys
i am a year 12 student studying society and culture and for my personal interest project i have chosen the disorder of anxiety. i am also a sufferer of anxiety and ocd, howevr with the help and support of my friends, family and doctor, i am nearly fully recovered. i was hoping that some people with anxiety could help me out with some info and their feelings.
i just wanted to hear some of your stories and ask some questions as my main focus areas includion education of anxiety, the support for people with anxiety and if you believe it is known enogh in society. any help would bve great i would be happy to hear from you.
thanks,
sam

RabidBadger
12-10-2007, 07:38 PM
Hi Sam

I am a long-term anxiety sufferer who has studied psychology and researched the effects of anxiety on the human body.

I will gladly answer any questions I can - [email protected]

Chris

xxms-blondiexx
12-14-2007, 01:56 AM
chris,
omg thanku so much i really appreciate it ill email u as soon i i write up all the questions neede, i hope ur doing well by the way. thanks heapz
:)

xxms-blondiexx
01-28-2008, 04:39 AM
just a bit of an update cuz i am closey studying what aspects 2 research so my main focus will be how much u, ur family and friends knew about anxiety when u were diagnosed n first told them. also how u believe it affects society and individuals of being uneducated.
thanx
peace & love

xxms-blondiexx
02-18-2008, 12:51 AM
please can some more people get involved please.....
i would appreciate it soooooooooooo much
peace &love
xxx