PDA

View Full Version : Cant sleep

brian_s_21
10-01-2013, 11:31 PM
Who is still awake I feel like I'm getting a panic attack

Lin
10-03-2013, 10:28 PM
Sorry I missed you yesterday even though I was up when you posted.

If you are up now and panicking, I am up too and willing to talk.

brian_s_21
10-03-2013, 11:14 PM
Sorry I missed you yesterday even though I was up when you posted. If you are up now and panicking, I am up too and willing to talk.
Is cool I feel so much better now how about your self

Lin
10-05-2013, 12:42 AM
Bad night's sleep again last night. When I get my sleep right the days are so much better. When I have no sleep I get angry patches, low moods or sleep during the day. No sleep really messes up my head.

mylove9080
10-05-2013, 03:35 AM
A panic attack woke me up i feel my heart beating fast and my left arm hurts

Lin
10-05-2013, 10:39 PM
Panic attacks don't usually wake me up, I just can't stay asleep or go back to sleep. It must be scary to wake up to a panic attack - I get them during the day when I try to go to a shop or to town and they are awful to deal with.

Meditation and deep breathing is the best way to get over panic attacks. Just slowing down your breathing and breathing from your stomach, not your chest, can help to bring you out of the panic attack.

Deep breathing might also help you to go back to sleep. One buddhist idea is to think that you are breathing in pure white light and breathing out black smoke - I find this really helpful as it feels like you are losing all the things you are panicking about.

Hope this helps.