PDA

View Full Version : Boy troubles

sarah1493
10-01-2013, 01:40 PM
Ok so this may seem superficial but it is really bothering me and I want to know if anyone else has ever experienced something like this? Because it is really worrying me.

So my boyfriend of 2&1/2 years has been in bootcamp the past 3 months and I have been head over heels for this guy,
Lately my anxiety and thoughts have made me think what I when I see him I don't love him anymore? This thought made my heart race palms clammy the whole 9 yards, it scared me to even have the thought cross my mind, it still does and now I've been obsessing over the thought what if when I see him I'm appalled and don't want to be around him, it's crazy but it scares the hell out of me. Anyone know what I'm going through or am I just crazy ?

sweetypie
10-01-2013, 10:55 PM
I am going through the EXACT same thing. In fact, I've been in therapy for the past six months over it.

My fiance is not in boot camp, but I get scared I'm not in love with him anymore for no reason at all, all the time. I know I'm in love with him because when I think about him leaving, I get hysterical and cry all day. Same when I think he's mad at me or think that my anxiety is driving him away.

I hurt him all the time by panicking about our relationship and then when I hurt him, I hate myself so much.

I feel like I am going completely insane. Trust me, I can relate a whole lot!