PDA

View Full Version : Fatigue?

patchezzzz
10-01-2013, 12:52 PM
Does anybody else suffer from this horrible anxiety symptom? It's so bad for me that my memory and concentration can be SEVERELY effected. Any tips on how to feel better? This forum is great, thank you all for the support

Dahila
10-01-2013, 01:00 PM
No junk food, exercise, fresh air, do something you love. Listen the music which calm you down. When I had a dog, :( I took her for a walk, and even hugging her gave me some relieve. Generally contact with nature helps me :)) yOu need to find your niche :)

petrified
10-01-2013, 01:51 PM
^^^^ I totally agree with dahlia fresh air does wonders it sort of clears the head. I always find a nice shower helps refresh me too

Dahila
10-01-2013, 06:57 PM
Forgot about shower with very good soap, the best is home made, following with extra rich body lotion, lavender is the good because of calming effect. Then a nice perfume (I am perfume junkie) and good Romans movie or book. I found the book is even better:)) of course i read in bed, which is no, no for people like me :)))

gemma1788
10-02-2013, 09:02 AM
I absolutely do! I get so exhausted that I feel mentally whacked out. I get dizzy and tired and feel like I'm brain fogged and fuzzy. Then I get disoriented and my anxiety gets worse. I know your pain!

Perses
10-02-2013, 09:43 AM
I second everything people have said. Lavender oil helps a bit to calm me down. I also play flash video games or do an online jigsaw puzzle. Yeah, the worst thing for me is a loss of concentration. I just hate when my mind takes over and I get totally destructively self-absorbed.

patchezzzz
10-02-2013, 03:38 PM
Mine is just constant though!:( it's awful. Is that normal? The consistency of it?

petrified
10-02-2013, 03:43 PM
Yeah I get weeks of being exhausted and wanting to sleep all the time then I have weeks where I have far too much energy :-/

frankzito
10-02-2013, 03:47 PM
Makes me sleep all day long, of and on, on days off work. Even before the panic attack, must of been building up over the years.

Dahila
10-02-2013, 09:54 PM
I actually wish I could sleep, like Frankzito, I do not sleep without the pill for the last 8 or 9 years. Forget about naps :((

thronemia
10-03-2013, 05:55 AM
Sorry I never face this kind of problem in my life but I can suggest you some tips to deal with it. refer them:
• Consider how much time you spend on the computer each day
• Think about how you feel after you finish using the computer
• Consider whether you notice a difference between time spent on the computer and time spent away from it.
• Take action to control computer fatigue
• Take some rest
• Eat healthy food
• Take required sleep