PDA

View Full Version : Lossing weight ?

jamiebrown
10-01-2013, 12:23 AM
Anyone know if my anxiety and depression is what's causing me to loose wight even though am eating like a horse ?

MrsJ88
10-01-2013, 12:41 AM
Anyone know if my anxiety and depression is what's causing me to loose wight even though am eating like a horse ?

You and me both. I currently weigh 105 and hate it! I eat all the time but still remain 105. I wanna be like 120. I'm had a baby 10 months ago and just lost it all fast but I'm breast feeding so I know that's part of my problem.

chewie90
10-01-2013, 12:45 AM
Same has happened to me. But mine was the cause of medication. I was 108 now I'm on 90 pounds trying to get my appetite back. It sucks I rather be 115 because I felt healthier back then

jamiebrown
10-01-2013, 12:59 AM
Exactly I weigh nothing now I was a healthy young lad then I had eating problems I never really eat anything... And ever since my anxiety and depression I eat like a horse still can't put on any weight at all well at least am not alone thank you both

ceecee27
10-01-2013, 01:26 AM
I've lost a stone in weight due to PTSD :/ and the meds I'm on at the minute make my appetite none existent, I struggle to eat one meal a day plus a snack, I know I have to eat so I force myself but it feels like a chore. I survive on coffee most days which I know isn't good but without it I would collapse. I really don't want to lose anymore weight because I have perfect curves, I'm inbetween a size 10/12 now and for me that's the perfect size.

J19o94y
10-01-2013, 03:43 AM
I've lost a stone in weight due to PTSD :/ and the meds I'm on at the minute make my appetite none existent, I struggle to eat one meal a day plus a snack, I know I have to eat so I force myself but it feels like a chore. I survive on coffee most days which I know isn't good but without it I would collapse. I really don't want to lose anymore weight because I have perfect curves, I'm inbetween a size 10/12 now and for me that's the perfect size.

I too rely on coffee/tea all day everyday and have a small dinner but usually make excuses not too eat it...

jamiebrown
10-01-2013, 04:03 AM
see that's the difference with me I can eat and I am eating loads ! Not exactly meals though mainly junk food and I can't put on no weight I am just seen to be loosing it. Really hard for me to put on weight. Am not exactly skinny but a am compared to what a use to be am a size 30 waist for a man that's quite small a use to be a size 34

ceecee27
10-01-2013, 04:34 AM
it's bad isn't it -_- relying on coffee to get us through the day... junk food isn't the best thing to be eating lol but regardless you seem to have a high metabolism, probably because of the constant stress making your heart beat faster and your body burn fat quicker, speak to your gp if your worried, I just wish I could eat properly I love food!! :/