PDA

View Full Version : Feeling awful today

Stephj526
09-30-2013, 08:47 PM
Not sure what's going on. I feel like my insides are on fire, but temp is only 99.1. I just don't feel so good today. Tired, occasional palpitations. Generally weak feeling.

And then I'm obsessing over heart failure this week. And it's so annoying! I have a cardiologist appointment for Wednesday, but I can't help but feel like these feelings are related.

Going crazy over here!

tailspin
09-30-2013, 10:21 PM
Sorry you feel bad today, Steph! I'm feeling unwell today too and that is making my anxiety go way up. Hate this!!

Glad you're seeing your cardiologist on Wednesday. Hope that goes well and you feel better again very soon!

Stephj526
09-30-2013, 10:23 PM
Sorry you're not feeling well also. Dang this anxiety. Hopefully sleep helps, good night!

tailspin
09-30-2013, 10:34 PM
Sorry you're not feeling well also. Dang this anxiety. Hopefully sleep helps, good night!

Thanks, Steph!! I'm kind of afraid to go to bed (my stupid anxiety again!!) but I know you're right and that sleep will help. Hope you get a good night's rest!!

Stephj526
09-30-2013, 10:38 PM
Thanks. I get that way sometimes too. I used to be afraid that if I fell asleep something would happen and I wouldn't wake up. But I keep telling myself that I've woken up everyday and I have no reason to doubt I won't tomorrow. So I pray for the best. :)

Stephj526
09-30-2013, 10:57 PM
Ugh. Of course I made the mistake of checking my blood pressure. First it was 107/58 then 98/66. Normal for me is 110/65. But these low numbers scare me.

saralouise75
09-30-2013, 11:09 PM
I try not to take my blood pressure anymore,mine is always low which is due to the meds!!!!I would love to sleep straight through and not wake up in the night!!!!!

tailspin
09-30-2013, 11:28 PM
Ugh. Of course I made the mistake of checking my blood pressure. First it was 107/58 then 98/66. Normal for me is 110/65. But these low numbers scare me.

I know it's really hard not to worry about these things, but it sounds like your numbers are well within normal range. My blood pressure is typically on the low side and the top number is often around 99 or in the low hundreds. I feel nervous if it drops lower, but I've been assured that it's ok and I don't have any symptoms of faintness or dizziness (unless I'm having a bad panic attack!)

Also blood pressure varies from moment to moment, so chances are if you checked it again in a bit it would be back at your preferred normal range (not that I'm encouraging you to check it again!!!) Really hope you're able to get a good night's sleep and that you feel much better tomorrow, Steph!