PDA

View Full Version : Heart rate fears

Blessed
09-30-2013, 10:44 AM
Pleass someone for the love of all mankind help me understand what is going on here. For last two months I've been extremely dizzy. My heart rate would often go to 60s which is supposedly normal. So For the past week I have been weaning from beta blocker atenolol per doc. I was only on small dose 25mg and for past week cut that in half to 12.5. So today I take my 12.5 and two hours later become extremely dizzy foggy like and my heart rate is high 50s low 60s. Is this a sign of heart failure? Why is it doing this on such a small dose please help me I'm so scared.

trinidiva
09-30-2013, 11:16 AM
Did u take it right after taking your med? Wait an hour or two and check again. I really don't think its anything bad....just call your doc and let them know. Maybe instead of cutting it in half they can have you take half every other day or something. Dont stress, you will be ok.

Blessed
09-30-2013, 11:25 AM
Did u take it right after taking your med? Wait an hour or two and check again. I really don't think its anything bad....just call your doc and let them know. Maybe instead of cutting it in half they can have you take half every other day or something. Dont stress, you will be ok. thank you. I took my meds at 8am it's 1:25 pm and I'm still dizzy and low heart rate. I just don't understand